– Type A has the rubber in the clamp. Type B doesn’t have the rubber. Please check the pictures.
– Openings must not exceed 40 mm.
– Don’t place in the sun long exposure.
– Please check that the phone is properly fitted before driving.
– If your upper dashboard is too thin to grip, you can add some non-slip padding between the grip to tighten it.
– Not recommended Phone holding width under 2 inches, because it will easily fall off.
Device Type: Car Dashboard Clamp Holder
Fit for device size: 3.5″-6.5″
Max Size of base Clip range: 25mm
Simple and convenient to install
Firm and hard
Application place: car
1 x Car Dashboard Holder
Please contact us if u need a retail package.
How to Install
1. Clip the base to the edge of the dashboard.
2. Use the phone to lift the upper clip and fit the phone.
3. Easily adjust the angle as you like.
TYPE A: can not rotate
TYPE B: Rotatable